Check in begins at 3:00 pm. Self-check-in begins at 9:00 pm. Please contact us if you will be arriving after 9:00 pm to receive instructions. Check out is 11:00 am.
Mrs. Kennedy’s Room and the Dougherty Room are the only rooms downstairs. All other rooms are upstairs with stair-only access. An elevator is NOT available.
- Rates are based on double occupancy and includes a full breakfast.
- A credit card is required to reserve a stay, along with a $50.00 deposit.
- Weekend rates apply to Friday and Saturday nights, holidays, and special events.
- Two-night minimum stay is required for most weekends, and holidays and special events which fall in the middle of the week. Some holiday weekends may require a three-night minimum.
- Deposits are required for weddings, or private/family gatherings when 3 or more rooms are reserved for a group. This will be collected during the reservation process.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of arrival. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and cash.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. State and local taxes are in addition to the published room rate.
- Paranormal equipment is prohibited from use within our home. Thank you for your consideration.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE WITH THE INNKEEPER AT (903) 665-0772. We do not accept cancellations by email only!
- Most CANCELLATIONS require a 7-day notice. Cancellations for special events or holidays require a 14-day notice.
- For cancellations within the 7-day or 14-day policy - you will be charged 100% of the stay unless the room is rebooked. If the room is rebooked, a $50.00 cancellation fee will still be assessed. Every effort will be made to rebook the room.
- Group reservations (3 or more rooms) for weddings, and private/family gatherings require a 30-day cancellation. A 50% deposit will be due at the time of booking. 100% of the stay will be charged if less than 30 days cancellation notice. If the rooms are rebooked, a $50.00 cancellation fee per room will be assessed. Every effort will be made to rebook the rooms.
- We are a small bed and breakfast and cancellations adversely affect us. For this reason our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. No shows and same day cancellations do not allow us any possibility of re-booking the room. We have already expended resources and preparations for your arrival that cannot be recouped. The full room charges will be incurred.
- Rescheduling your stay is considered the same as a cancellation and all cancellation policies will apply.
- Effective 6/5/2023, we are now offering a Non-refundable, non-changeable Special Rate. Payment in full is due at the time of booking, and any cancellations, changes or no-shows will not be refunded. Please be aware of these circumstances for this special rate prior to booking.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: To protect against last minute cancellations due to illness (yourself or a family member), a death in the family, weather issues, etc., it is advised that you seek travel insurance through a travel insurance company, such as Allianz Travel, AIG Travel Guard, or TravelInsurance.com, to name a few. We do not endorse any particular travel insurance company, nor do we provide travel insurance through your booking. It is up to you, the guest, to research and select a travel insurance company that will meet your individual travel needs.
Pets / Children
- Guests 12 and over are welcome.
- No pets allowed on the property. We are pet lovers but are unable to accommodate pets at this time in the main home. If it is determined that you have brought a pet (or comfort animal) on property during your stay, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund, and charged an extra cleaning fee of $300.00.
- Service animals are welcome, but comfort animals are not allowed. If you have a service animal, please let us know prior to your arrival.
- No smoking indoors. You are welcome to smoke outside on the porch areas only, and the doors must remain closed. A cleaning fee of $300 will be charged if it is determined you have smoked anywhere inside the home.
- We do not allow open-flame candles of any kind in our rooms due to our insurance policy stipulations.
At Kennedy Manor we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Kennedy Manor. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Kennedy Manor we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Kennedy Manor may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.